Your Samsung Galaxy Note II from At&T can be unlocked in a few easy and simple steps! BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
*Note: Please make sure that your phone asks for the unlocking code when you power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. If the phone does not ask for the code, please click here to contact us.
Once you place your order, we will send to you via email:
1. Your unique Samsung Galaxy Note II unlocking code (based on the IMEI, phone brand, phone model and Network provided)
2. And unlocking instructions
Your unique IMEI number is required. You can get it by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you were making a phone call. The IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long. Make sure that you enter your IMEI number correctly. If you provided us with an incorrect IMEI number, you will receive an unlocking code that will not work on your device.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us via email, follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Unlocking Instructions:
1. Enter a SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
2. Power your Samsung phone on.
3. Once powered on, you will be asked for an unlock code,
4. Enter the unlock code provided on the email into your Huawei device,
5. Your phone is now unlocked!!!!
Have a quick look on how simple it is to unlock a Samsung phone (customer video)
Reasons to remotely unlock Samsung Galaxy Note II from At&T:
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home.
* Never send your phone to anybody.
* If you travel you will save roaming fees by being able to use a local SIM cards.
* Warranty will not be voided.
* The resell value of your device will increase significantly as it is available to more networks.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same mobile phone.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates.
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you, your unlock code we will refund you.
Other interesting links you can find in our blog:
How to determine the lock level of your Samsung mobile device?
Other Unlocking Steps for Samsung models