Thursday, 20 March 2014
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by Unlock Code
IMPORTANT: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. - The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Unlocking Instructions:
1. Enter a SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
2. Power your Samsung phone on.
3. Once powered on, you will be asked for an unlock code,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us on the email into your Samsung device.
5. Your phone is now unlocked!!!!
Have a quick look on how simple it is to unlock a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (customer video)
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Samsung unlock code is 25 min
2. Do the unlock codes work?
Yes they do! Our Samsung codes are provided by the manufacture and they are uniquely assigned to your phone's IMEI.
3. What happen if my Samsung Phone is hard locked**?
Don't Worry! You will get a set of 4 codes: NETWORK code, PROVIDER code, SUBPROVIDER code and DEFREEZE code.
If your phone is hard locked, all you have to do is to enter first the DEFREEZE code and press "Unlock" and then the NETWORK code and press "Unlock, the screen should display "Network Unlock Successful"
** A phone is hard locked when the wrong code has been entered several times.
>>>> Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 <<<<
Want to find out more about Us and Our promotions?
Our Home Page: UnlockCode4U.com
Want to know how long it takes? See our average delivery time
You have a Samsung Device? Read this: Unlocking Steps for Samsung Phones
Want to know how is your order going? Order Status
You help us to help and we help you: Free Phone Unlocking Offer
NEW! Want to find out if your phone is blacklisted? IMEI checker
NEW! Do you know the Status, Network, of you iPhone? iPhone checker