IMPORTANT: Prior placing the order, please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card - The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code. Please also make sure that your phone is not hard locked and you have enough attempts to enter the code. For more details go How to know if my Sony Phone Network is Fully Unlocked or Hardlocked
Sony Xperia M Unlocking Instructions:
1. Power on your Sony Xperia phone with a non- accepted SIM Card,
2. Once powered on, you will be asked for a Network Unlock Code,
3. Enter the unlock code (we will email you the unlock code).
4. Your phone is now unlocked!!!!
Reasons to remotely unlock Sony Xperia M with UnlockCode4U:
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home.
* Never send your phone to anybody.
* If you travel you will save roaming fees by being able to use a local SIM cards.
* Warranty will not be voided.
* The resell value of your device will increase significantly as it is available to more networks.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same mobile phone.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates.
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you, your unlock solution we will refund you.
>>>Unlock Sony Xperia M<<<
Want to find out more about us and our promotions?
Our Home Page: UnlockCode4U.com
Want to know how long it takes? See our average delivery time
You have a Sony Device? Read this: What's my phone lock level?
Want to know how is your order going? Order Status
You help us to help and we help you: Free Phone Unlocking
NEW! Want to find out if your phone is blacklisted? IMEI checker
NEW! Do you know the Status, Network, of you iPhone? iPhone checker