The video below is an example of a customer unlocking his Sony Xperia M2 from Vodafone. Unlocking your Sony Xperia M2 could not be simpler and is 100% Guaranteed.
IMPORTANT: Prior placing the order, please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card - The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code. Please also make sure that your phone is not hard locked and you have enough attempts to enter the code. For more details go How to know if my Sony Phone Network is Fully Unlocked or Hardlocked
Sony Xperia M2 Unlocking Instructions:
1. Power on your Sony Xperia M2 with a non- accepted SIM Card,
2. Once powered on, you will be asked for a Network Unlock Code,
3. Enter the unlock code provided by us.
4. Your phone is now unlocked!!!!
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Sony Xperia unlock code is 2 – 7 days
2. Do the unlock codes work?
Yes they do! Our Sony Xperia codes are provided by the manufacture and they are uniquely assigned to your phone IMEI.
3. How much will it cost and how will I get the code? The code will be delivered to your email address and the price will depend on the network provider the phone is locked to and the model. So if you want to know the unlocking price of your, phone go to on the link below, choose the network and the price will be display.
We also Recomend you to read this:
Power by UnlockCode4U.com