IMPORTANT: IMEI numbers starting by 99000 are not supported. Please do not place orders for this IMEI number as there is no way to enter the code. Also make sure prior placing the order that your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. - The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
LG L90 Unlocking Instructions Guide:
1. Insert a non-accepted Sim card
2. Phone will ask for a “Sim Network Unlock Pin”
3. Enter the 16 digit Unlock Code emailed to you. Your Phone is now unlocked!!
If the phone does not ask for the unlocking code follow the instructions below:
1. Switch your phone on with no SIM card or non-accepted SIM card (try both options).
2. Press the call button or go to the dial screen.
3. As if making a call dial 2945#*405# (if this does not work please try on of the combination below)
4. Select Network lock or Service Provider lock.
5. Enter the unlock code.
6. Click Done.
7. Click Unlock.
As there are several variants of LG L90 if you don't know which model you have you will have to try all the combinations below:
Unlock LG L90 D405 or D405N you must dial 2945#*405#
Unlock LG L90 D410 you must dial 2945#*410#
FAQ about Unlocking LG L90
Q: How much will it cost to Unlock LG L90 and use any SIM card?
A: The price will depend on the Network your LG L90 is locked to. Click on the link below to find it out.
Q. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for LG L90 unlock codes is 10 minutes
Q: Will this work for sure?
A: Yes, all of our codes are 100% Guaranteed and genuine to unlock your phone’s Network. Please keep in mind, an unlocked phone will not be compatible with every Service Provider. It is up to you to verify with the carrier you wish to use if your LG L90 will be compatible on their network after being unlocked.
Q: Will Unlocking my LG L90 damage my phone or erase any data?
A: Absolutely not, the method we use is the official and genuine way to unlock your LG L90 via Remote unlock code. After Unlocking your device nothing will change, except your phone’s ability to use other network SIM cards with it. It is 100% guaranteed and safe for unlocking your phone’s network.