The video below is an example of a customer unlocking a Samsung Galaxy phone. We unlock 99% of all GSM networks for any Galaxy device. Unlocking your phone could not be simpler and is 100% Guaranteed. Watch the Video sample below:
Unlocking Instructions for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3:
1. Enter a SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
2. Power your Samsung phone on.
3. Once powered on, you will be asked for an unlock code.
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us on the email into your Samsung device.
5. Your phone is now unlocked!!!!
IMPORTANT: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked
by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. - The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
Most common questions when unlocking Samsung
1. What's the average delivery Time? The average delivery time for any Samsung unlock code is 45 min
2. Do the unlock codes work? Yes they do! Our Samsung codes are provided by the manufacture and they are uniquely assigned to your phone's IMEI.
3. What happen if my Samsung Phone is hard locked?
Don't Worry! You will get a set codes: NETWORK code, PROVIDER code, SUBPROVIDER code and DEFREEZE code.If your phone is hard locked, all you have to do is to enter first the DEFREEZE code and press "Unlock" and then the NETWORK code and press "Unlock, the screen should display "Network Unlock Successful"
** A phone is hard locked when the wrong code has been entered several times.