The Motorola Nexus 6 is the first smartphone to feature the all-new Android 5.0 Lollipop. And you'll always be the first to get the latest Android updates from Google, so you can enjoy the latest features and enhancements before anyone else.
IMPORTANT: Prior placing the order, please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card - The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code. Please also make sure that your phone is not hard locked and you have enough attempts to enter the code. Don't worry about this is it's a new phone. However, if you are not sure of the phone's history, please contact us first as there is absolutely no refunds if there have been too many previous attempts to unlock your phone with an incorrect code.
Motorola Nexus 6 Unlocking Instructions:
1. Power on your Motorola Nexus 6 phone with a non- accepted SIM Card,
2. Once powered on, you will be asked for a Network Unlock Code,
3. Enter the unlock code (we will email you the unlock code).
4. Your phone is now unlocked!!!!
Reasons to remotely unlock Motorola Nexus 6 with UnlockCode4U:
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home.
* Never send your phone to anybody.
* If you travel you will save roaming fees by being able to use a local SIM cards.
* Warranty will not be voided.
* The resell value of your device will increase significantly as it is available to more networks.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same mobile phone.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates.
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you, your unlock solution we will refund you.