Saturday, 28 November 2015
How to Unlock Huawei Y6 from Three Network by unlock code
The Huawei Y6 comes with a 5.0" Screen, Camera - 8MP Rear & 2MP Front, Non-removable Li-Ion 2200mAh battery and 8GB Internal memory (MSD Support up to 32GB) and Quad Core 1.1GHz
UNLOCK HUAWEI Y6 FROM 3 NETWORK
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
HUAWEI Y6 UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Huawei Y6 unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Huawei Y6.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Watch the Video below to see how easy and simple is to unlock your Huawei phone.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
REASONS TO REMOTELY UNLOCK YOUR HUAWEI PHONE WITH UNLOCKCODE4U:
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home.
* Never send your phone to anybody.
* If you travel, you will save roaming fees by being able to use a local SIM cards.
* Warranty will not be voided.
* The resell value of your device will increase significantly as it is available to more networks.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same mobile phone.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates.
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you, your unlock solution we will refund you.
More Information at Unlock Huawei Y6 from Three Network