Tuesday, 15 December 2015
How to SIM Network Unlock Huawei Y625 from Tesco
HUAWEI Y625 with Android 4.4 Kitkat OS from Google™. All including in a slim touch screen phone. It also brings Li-Po 2000 mAh battery, Quad-core 1.2 GHz, 5.0 inches screen and 8 MP camera.
UNLOCK HUAWEI Y625 FROM TESCO
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
Huawei Y625 UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Huawei Y625 unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Huawei Y625.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Watch the Video below to see how easy and simple is to unlock your Huawei phone.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A HUAWEI PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Huawei unlock code is 24 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked Huawei phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock Huawei Y625 from Tesco
Still have some questions? Please leave your comment below and we will come back to you within 24 hrs.