Monday, 28 December 2015
How to Unlock Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation from Wind
This Generation of Moto G comes with a Quad-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Processor, Screen Size of 5in, Screen resolution of 1,280x720, a rear camera of 13 megapixels and Android 5.1.1
UNLOCK MOTOROLA MOTO G 3rd GENERATION FROM WIND
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
MOTOROLA MOTO G 3rd GENERATION UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A MOTOROLA PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Motorola unlock code is 24 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked Motorola phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation from Wind