Monday, 1 February 2016
How to Unlock HTC One M8 from Telstra and use any SIM card
The HTC One M8 features a Beautifully designed all-metal body with scratch resistant screen. HTC BoomSound™ with dual front stereo speakers and Duo Camera for professional photo effects. Double tap the screen to turn on, swipe to access apps.
UNLOCK HTC ONE M8 FROM TELSTRA
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
HTC ONE M8 UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your HTC One M8 unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your HTC One M8.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Successfully Unlocked from the Network. Rebooting...
Watch the Video below to see how Easy and Simple is to unlock your HTC phone.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A HTC PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any HTC unlock code is 15 min.
2. Will my unlocked HTC phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock HTC One M8 from Telstra