Tuesday, 16 February 2016
How to Unlock LG G4 from Telstra by unlock code
The LG G4 has an Ergonomic slim arc design with genuine leather back and bonus grey metallic cover, 5.5 inch Quad HD display for brilliant viewing, 16 megapixel rear camera with full Manual Mode capabilities, Long lasting removable battery and 1.8GHZ Hexa Core processor with 3GB RAM for smooth multitasking.
UNLOCK LG G4 FROM TELSTRA
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
LG G4 UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your LG G4 unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your LG G4.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A LG PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any LG unlock code is 5 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked LG phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock LG G4 from Telstra