Tuesday, 15 March 2016
How to unlock Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2 7040N from At&T
The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2 is a 5-incher, running Android 4.4. It is equipped with 1.2 GHz quad core processor, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB memory, and microSD card slot for extra 32 gigs of storage space. Camera-wise it comes with 5 MP one on the back, and 0.3 MP front-facing shooter.
UNLOCK ALCATEL ONE FIERCE 2 7040N from AT&T
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
ALCATEL ONE FIERCE 2 7040N UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2 7040N unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
1. Turn on your phone without a SIM card
2. Go to the dialpad and enter: *#0000*CODE PROVIDED#
3. Then again: *#0001*CODE PROVIDED#
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code. Take also into accoutn that the provider ID of your phone may be required to calculate your unlocking code. To find your provider ID please look at the sticker underneath the battery of your phone as the example below:
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A ALCATEL PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Alcatel unlock code is 24 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked Alcatel phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2 from At&t