Friday, 8 April 2016
How to Unlock LG G4 locked to O2
The latest in LG’s award-winning G series of smartphones, the LG G4 is the perfect combination of innovation and style. From a leading-edge Quantum IPS Quad HD display, to a superior 16MP camera with laser-fast focus, the LG G4 is the most advanced, yet simplified smartphone LG has ever made. With its ground-breaking camera, display, design and fabrication, it could change how you look at smartphones — and everything else.
UNLOCK LG G4 FROM O2
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
LG G4 UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your LG G4 unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your LG G4.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A LG PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any LG unlock code is 5 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked LG phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock LG G4 from O2