Tuesday, 12 April 2016
How to Unlock Sony Xperia E4 from Three Network
Designed to accommodate your active lifestyle, the Sony Xperia™ E4 features Sony's signature design that's packed full of features to welcome you into the world of smartphones. Running on the powerful Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, the Xperia™ E4 offers an intuitive experience that's backed by the smartphone's dazzling 5-inch qHD display, bringing all content to life. You can also enjoy a lightning-speed performance thanks to the Xperia™ E4's 1.3GHz Quad-core processor, designed to utilise your applications without hindering battery life. Capture the moment with the Xperia™ E4's built-in 5-megapixel camera.
UNLOCK Sony Xperia E4 from Three Network
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
Sony Xperia E4 UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Sony Xperia E4 unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Sony Xperia E4.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Watch the Video below to see how easy and simple is to unlock your Sony phone.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A Sony PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Sony unlock code is 72 hrs.
2. What does hardlocked mean and how to know if my Sony phone is hardlocked or not?
Most of Sony phones have a certain amount of attempts (from 5 to 10) to enter the network unlock code. If all the attempts are used with the wrong unlocking code your phone becomes hardlocked and it cannot be reversed. To know if your Sony device is harlocked or not, please follow the steps from How to know if my Sony Phone is Hardlocked
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock Sony Xperia E4 from Three Network