Friday, 22 April 2016
Instant Network Unlocking for LG G3 from Rogers
Discover a world where colours are bright, memories stay sharp, and clarity replaces clutter — and behold the LG G3. The stunning Quad HD smartphone provides four times the pixels of HD for the clearest picture yet. A 13MP camera with Laser Auto Focus will capture your best moments faster and with less blur and a Front-facing camera with Soft Light will shoot the perfect selfie, every time.
UNLOCK LG G3 FROM ROGERS
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
LG G3 UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your LG G3 unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your LG G3.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A LG PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any LG unlock code is 24 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked LG phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock LG G3 from Rogers