Sunday, 8 May 2016
How to Factory Unlock Sony Xperia E4g from Telstra
The Xperia E4g adds 4G LTE to the E4's basic specs for faster connection to the Internet, and manages to keep the E4's lung-busting battery life. The E4g sports a 4.7-inch screen with a resolution of 960x540 pixels, which gives you 234 pixels per inch. In charge of events is a fairly low-key 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6732 quad-core processor backed up by a meagre 1GB of RAM. The camera is a 5-megapixel job that shoots 1080p high-definition video, with a 2-megapixel snapper on the front for video calling.
UNLOCK Sony Xperia E4g from Telstra
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
Sony Xperia E4g UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Sony Xperia E4g unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Sony Xperia E4g.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Watch the Video below to see how easy and simple is to unlock your Sony phone.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code. You have make sure that you have enough attempts to enter the code by dialing and your phone is not hardlocked *#*#7378423#*#*. For more info
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A Sony PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Sony unlock code is 72 hrs.
2. What does hardlocked mean and how to know if my Sony phone is hardlocked or not?
Most of Sony phones have a certain amount of attempts (from 5 to 10) to enter the network unlock code. If all the attempts are used with the wrong unlocking code your phone becomes hardlocked and it cannot be reversed. To know if your Sony device is harlocked or not, please follow the steps from How to know if my Sony Phone is Hardlocked
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock Sony Xperia E4g from Telstra