Friday, 10 June 2016
How to Unlock Unlock LG Leon from Optus Yes by unlock code
The stylish LG Leon smartphone is jam-packed with unique camera user interface features and personalised security. It’s 4G enabled so you can stream, surf and download quickly. It comes with Highly responsive 4.5" display with in-cell Touch, 5MP rear camera, Quad-core processor that delivers mighty performance, Rear key for shortcuts and volume control and Battery life of up to 7.8 hours talk time and 13.5 days standby time
UNLOCK LG Leon from Optus Yes
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
LG Leon UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your LG Leon unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your LG Leon.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A LG PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any LG unlock code is 24 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked LG phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock LG Leon from Optus Yes