Saturday, 13 August 2016
How to Unlock Sony Xperia M4 Aqua from O2
The Xperia M4 Aqua boasts the highest waterproof & dust resistant rating as well as an exceptional 2-day battery life. it also comes with 5-inch HD Display with IPS for best viewing angle, 13MP main camera with autofocus, flash, Exmor RS™, FULL HD Recording + a 5MP front camera wide-angle lens, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-bit Octa-core processor, 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC and Google™ Android™ 5.0 (Lollipop).
UNLOCK Sony Xperia M4 Aqua from O2
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Sony Xperia M4 Aqua unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Sony Xperia M4 Aqua.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Watch the Video below to see how easy and simple is to unlock your Sony phone.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A Sony PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The cuerrent average delivery time for any Sony unlock code is 48 hrs.
2. What does hardlocked mean and how to know if my Sony phone is hardlocked or not?
Most of Sony phones have a certain amount of attempts (from 5 to 10) to enter the network unlock code. If all the attempts are used with the wrong unlocking code your phone becomes hardlocked and it cannot be reversed. To know if your Sony device is harlocked or not, please follow the steps from How to know if my Sony Phone is Hardlocked
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock Sony Xperia M4 Aqua from O2