Wednesday, 5 October 2016
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Z1 Compact from Three Network
The Xperia Z1 Compact fills a gap in the smartphone market which has been gaping for a long time. In a nutshell it's the Xperia Z1 in a smaller size but let's take a closer look at this handset.
UNLOCK Sony Xperia Z1 Compact from Three Network
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Sony Xperia Z1 Compact unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Watch the Video below to see how easy and simple is to unlock your Sony phone.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A Sony PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Sony unlock code is 72 hrs.
2. What does hardlocked mean and how to know if my Sony phone is hardlocked or not?
Most of Sony phones have a certain amount of attempts (from 5 to 10) to enter the network unlock code. If all the attempts are used with the wrong unlocking code your phone becomes hardlocked and it cannot be reversed. To know if your Sony device is harlocked or not, please follow the steps from How to know if my Sony Phone is Hardlocked
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock Sony Xperia Z1 Compact from Three Network