Wednesday, 23 November 2016
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Z5 Premium from O2
The Xperia Z5 Premium, is a cool yet weird beast of a smartphone – a smartphone reminding us that technology still has plenty of room ahead of it to evolve. After all, a figure of 800 pixels per inch sound quite impressive, no matter how we look at it. On the other hand, the Z5 Premium raises the question whether a 4K screen on a smartphone is truly something we need or simply a gimmick. Under the hood of the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, alongside 3GB of RAM.
UNLOCK Sony Xperia Z5 Premium from O2
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Sony Xperia Z5 Premium unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Sony Xperia Z5 Premium.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Watch the Video below to see how easy and simple is to unlock your Sony phone.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A Sony PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Sony unlock code is 72 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked Sony phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock Sony Xperia Z5 Premium from O2