Tuesday, 21 March 2017
How to Unlock ZTE Grand X 4 from Cricket
The ZTE Grand X 4 helps you do everything you need from a smartphone. It keeps up with you when you are on the go, with a fast quad-core processor, 4G LTE speeds and a large battery with quick charging technology. Its big, bright 5.5" HD screen and Dolby Audio™ makes consuming, reading and watching entertainment and media more enjoyable. It helps you take amazing photos with advanced photography settings. It keeps you in touch with your health, with a heart rate monitor and an app that helps you track your steps, your meals, and more. And, if that weren't enough, its fingerprint sensor knows you by touch and keeps all your information safe. Now that's a BFF!
Is you phone asking for sim netwotk unlock pin?
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card like in the image below? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card till you enter the unlocking code. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
ZTE Grand™ X 4 UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your ZTE Grand™ X 4 unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your ZTE Grand X 4.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A ZTE PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Samsung unlock code is 24 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked Samsung phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock ZTE Grand™ X 4 from Cricket