Monday, 10 April 2017
Easy Unlocking for Sony Xperia XA locked to Vodafone
Introducing the Sony Xperia XA, a perfect fit. The Sony Xperia XA is designed to fit your hand and destined to capture your life. It also comes with 13 MP camera with Hybrid Autofocus, 5 inch Full HD curved display and Up to two days battery life among many other features.
UNLOCK Sony Xperia XA from Vodafone
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
Sony Xperia XA UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Sony Xperia XA unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Sony Xperia XA.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Watch the Video below to see how easy and simple is to unlock your Sony phone.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A Sony PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Sony unlock code is 72 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked Sony phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock Sony Xperia XA from Vodafone