The Samsung Galaxy On5 offers an amazing 5” HD display, a simplified user interface, a great camera to capture and share clear photos, and all the smartphone features you need at an affordable price.
• Large 5” TFT display for an easy viewing experience with sharper text and more detail
• 2MP front-facing and 5MP rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
• Multi-task & enjoy fast 4G LTE speeds on MetroPCS or T-Mobile’s nationwide network
How to unlock your Galaxy On5?
T-Mobile/MetroPCS has introduced a new method of Unlocking their devices to be used on other networks. It is the Mobile Device Unlock App. They no longer use the conventional method of inputting an Unlock Code, but instead activate the device as “eligible” status in their back end system.
How does the Mobile Device Unlock App work?
1. You send a request with your IMEI to unlock Samsung Galaxy On5 from T-Mobile - MetroPCS through our website.
2. Then we will send you an email with instrucion stating that your device can be “Unlocked”
3. As soon as you receive this email, open the app and select “Permanent Unlock” (as shown in the image below).
4. As your device's IMEI is registered as Eligible to be Unlocked in T-mobile's database, the screen will say "Device is Permanently Unlocked".
5. Your device will reboot and you can use it on any other GSM Carriers.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please check first if your phone is eligible for unlocking:
1. Find and launch the “Device Unlock App” to check status.
2(a). If you receive “Not Eligible for Unlock”, please proceed and submit your IMEI # for processing.
2(b). If you receive “Communication Error” or “Server not responding, please try again later”, DO NOT submit your order as it is not supported for unlocking (no refunds will be provided for any orders submitted with either of these error messages)
most common reasons to unlock your T-Mobile PHONE
- You never send your phone to anybody.
- If you are travelling you will save roaming fees by being able to use a local simcards.
- Warranty will not be voided.
- The resell value of your mobile device will increase significantly as it is available to more networks.
- Easily switch between simcard, using the same mobile phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home.
- Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
- No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you.
- The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates.
- 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you an unlock code for your device we will refund you, no questions asked.
- If you are traveling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming charges.
- We use exactly the same method that your network supplier uses, but with us you don't have to wait 6 to 12 month because in most of the cases is INSTANT!!